Breakfast at hotel, fly to Kawthaung. Upon arrival Kawthaung, our representative will pick you up from airport to Myo Ma Jetty to embark on board. After immigration clearance captain will depart heading to KyetMauk Island where you can enjoy Kayaking and Snorkeling at the hidden lagoon. After that enjoy your lunch on board, continue cruising, and feel sunset on the sundeck on the way to Say Tan Island. You can do sport fishing on board and overnight on board. (B/L/D)
After breakfast on board, we will go for a snorkeling then boat will drive heading to NyaungOoPhee Island where enjoy snorkeling and kayaking by the island. Then, cruise chef will prepare to the unforgettable delicious meals for your lunch and captain will continue his cursing to Kha Yin Gaw (Maclcod I) where locate Myanmar Andaman Resort is the only resort. Enjoy dinner and overnight on board. (B/L/D)
After breakfast, we will go for adventure snorkeling and trekking near Kha Yin Gwa (Maclcod I). After making activities boat will be departed to Myauk Nee Island where enjoy the activities at your own interest such as swimming and sun bathing on the beach, snorkeling on the corals, sea kayaking and fishing along this beautiful long beach. Enjoy dinner and overnight at on board.
Enjoy your breakfast, cursing to ThayYae Island where can be snorkeling and kayaking activities then the trip starts back to Kawthaung. Cheers up for your exploration and complementary soft drinks before arriving back to Kawthaung. Arrived back to Kawthaung. After disembarking, our representative will send you airport by car or Ranong Jetty by long tail boat.
- Accommodation with twin sharing base included breakfast
- Domestic flight for “Yangon-Kawthaung”
- Car/Boat transfer in Kawthaung or Ranong (2 ways)
- Meals as per mentioned in program
- Sea Kayaks (sit-on-top), Snorkeling sets (face masks, snorkels and fins) Jungle boats, Fishing poles, Life jacket & life raft
- Experience Station English Speaking Guide
- Free flow of soft drinks, fruits & snacks (while on board)
- Entry Permission Fee
- Service charges included
- Insurance Extra cost or missing tour caused by flight delay or cancel
- Visa Fee for Myanmar Visa stamp fee at related Myanmar Embassy.
- Other services not mentioned in the including
- Tips & Drink (Beer & Alcoholic Drink)
- Diving equipment rental fees
- International flight from/to Myanmar.
- International airport tax USD 20.00 p/pax
- laundry service, mini bar, etc.