|The prices are quoted in US Dollars per person based in twin/double/triple sharing room*|
|Validity: 20 May 2019 – 10 Apr 2020|
|Tour Cost||01 pax||02 pax||03-05 pax||06-09 pax||Single Supplement|
|3 Star Hotel||916||492||430||323||101|
|4 Star Hotel||1038||553||491||384||162|
Arrive at Yangon International Airport and welcome by our tour speaking guide. Transfer to hotel for check in.
Half day sightseeing starts for visit to the old colonial-style city center with city hall, Mahabandoola Park with Independence Monument, Bogyoke Aung San (Scott) Market, is the most popular market (close on every Monday & Public holiday) and where you can buy luxury item, handicrafts, food stuff, clothing, jewelry, fashion and consumer goods. Then, continue visit to world famous Shwedagon Pagoda. Witness the golden dome light up sunshine at the sunset. Overnight in Yangon.
After breakfast, drive by road to an ancient capital Bago. Arrive at Bago, the tour can visit first Kyaik Khat Wain Kyaung, to see monks come out for receive donation if arrive in time and Shwe Tha Lyaung Reclining Buddha (55 meters long), Shwe Maw Daw Pagoda, 28 Meter high huge image of Kyaikpun Pagoda and visit to Kanbawzathardi Golden Palace of King Bayinnaung. Then, continue trip to Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda known as “Golden Rock” about 02 hours driving from Bago. Regular car or coaches can reach only Kingpun Base Camp at the foot of the hills, from there takes truck up to the top of the mountain. Overnight at hotel in Kyaikhtiyo.
Today we will visit one of the wonder of the World Kyaikhtiyo “Golden Rock”. When we reach the main pilgrimage site, you will see the sacred boulder covered by gold leaf is balance precariously on the very edge of cliff and
enjoy beautiful sunrise from this unforgettable site. The 9000-candle lighting festival is also a popular among the events in Myanmar. At afternoon, takes truck down to the foot of mountain. Return to Yangon and overnight.
Hotel accommodation with twin/double sharing room base included breakfast
- Transportation for tour class car with air-conditioned.
- Public truck car from/to Mountain Top
- Experience English speaking guide
- Entrance Fee
- 02 Drinking Water & 02 Towel in sightseeing.
- 24/7 support
- Service charges included
- Extra cost or missing tour due to flight delay or cancel
- Other services not mentioned in the including
- Tipping for Guide & Driver
- Online Visa Fee for Myanmar: USD 50.00 p/pax
- Visa stamp fee at related Myanmar Embassy.
- International flight from/to Myanmar.
- International airport tax USD 15.00 p/pax
- Personal expenses such as beverages, telephone calls, and laundry service, mini bar, etc